General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR)
- Financial and Fiduciary Services needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Financial and Fiduciary Services permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Financial and Fiduciary Services legitimate interests
- Financial and Fiduciary Services needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of Japan, you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed of what personal information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- • The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
- • The right of rectification.
- • The right to object.
- • The right of restriction.
- • The right to data portability
- • The right to withdraw consent